Total Pageviews

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy new year ... from the blogger

                                              A happy new year to all of you  :)  

Now each New year day is spend differently .  And for me this year no partying as i am out of town . But of course more than partying i value the midnight 11:59 calls from my friends and i was happy with that  and of course the best food in Coimbatore .  No dancing as i didnt have my dancer friends in this town  . (that is mumbai  )  

Thinking back on this year i am overall happy that it has given me many positive experiences .  

Some people say new year is just another day  .. It is  ... But it symbolises the passing of time  ... Whether we are happy or unhappy about it  time will pass neither fast or slow  . Though many  people say  " I dont have time "  i think  we can "find time"   if we really desire and actually   " have enough and more time "  both for oneself and for others  .  
Even in this case of blogging  this is my 179 th blog and the majority have been done in this last year  .  Recently one of my old neighbour friend commented  " You have a lot of time thats why you are blogging  "  . But i smiled and told   that i enjoy it thats why i blog   and " i find  time for it "even though i am fairly busy myself with a fulltime job  with significant travel also  .  And if you think thats the only thing i do  again its wrong  .."  I find time "  to do my  gym fairly regularly and yesterday marks exactly one year since i started doing it  .  Didnt i have this time all these years  ... Or was 2012 having 30 hours  each day  ?  No  ... i made gym also a priority  .  Oh so you must not be visiting your friends and relatives  ?  I never  visit any of my friends or relatives except  whom i really like  ( and that is not one or two  )  .  I spend quality time with my relatives and friends only thing is im quite choosy in spending time whom i am with . Afterall no one has unlimited time  ... But  this is also the answer to  all those people who say  " I dont have time to visit my friends and relatives ... I am too busy  "  .  

Work is important  (  without sounding narcissistic im pretty good at it  too  )  but  if there is a little time management and a little " new year resolution :)  "  all of us can definitely "find time  "  in 2013  . Afterall  2013 has the same seconds as 2000  ...

happy new year again and hope you find time psst  ... also  to read my blog :)   

4 comments:

  1. You are so right about how we handle the time we have. I too enjoy blogging and have been asked how I manage to find time for it!! My secret: I dont watch much TV or as you said waste time in social activities I dont enjoy!!
    Wish you and your family a very Happy New Year.
    PS : Saw Diamond necklace recently and remembered your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year !!! Hope to see you more often in 2013
    abusha mami

    ReplyDelete
  3. @dr sonia happy new year to you and family . Thanks well said .. My tv time is inversely proportional to blogging days :) And dont u agree diamond necklace is a very nice movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. @abusha mami .. surely this month ... Happy new year ...

    ReplyDelete