Total Pageviews

Friday, July 12, 2013

facebook quotations

I love facebook . Heard its an addiction but i dont care .  Its better than alcoholism , drug abuse etc etc as long as its not extreme .  And one aspect i like about it is the quotations which are shared by my friends and even my enemies ( joking ) ..

Each quotation is a discussion by itself but  as latest as today two random quotes are interesting

Though its told like a joke i have heard increasingly many people thinking in these lines .  And actually except for your parents (if they are supporting you )or your employer  very few people have the right to pass an opinion on you  . Have you ever thought why you put up with it  ?  The main reason i feel is most victims are civil and do not want to be defensive  or angry when someone passes an opinion about your life . But since its impractical for judgemental people to pay your bills the best solution is either firmly telling that its none of their business or ignoring them in mid sentence .  Try it  .  In my case my bills are pretty heavy and its unfair on my part to expect some people to pay it  :)  

 
In my school days i would have laughed at this quote as like a racing car i was competing with my peers.  In a way that helped me reach where i am now  "faster " .  But in later years i realised healthy competition is always good but more importantly its important to compete with yourself  .  Just today read the article on the paraplegic who is doing things including international first in many things which even i havent done .  Its true a paraplegic can never run like me . So she can never compete with me . But if she focussed on competing with others she can never be happy nor achieve great things . But she competed with herself and with her handicap she has won international medals in so many events including a modified biking event  ... So lets compete against ourselves and happy weekend  ..

2 comments:

  1. Hey! How come your every post is turning out to be touching my life somehow? :) I sometimes do feel guilty of being addicted to FB or even internet. But, on the positive side the technological advances (sms, email, blog, social networks etc.) have made me independent in a sort of way and won me friends of my own (sharing the same wavelength or interests), before that I'd very few friends or to put it bluntly the friends of my siblings became my friends by default.

    So, I really (sometimes guiltily) enjoy this addiction. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yes arent we too in similar wavelength . Thats why im blogging topics of ur interest ... Yes technology is too amazing . As long as its not extremes even facebook addiction is ok . I heard someone died because they spent many days continuously online without eating or drinking . Anyway i miss my food so much that it will never happen ..
    Paresh did u write any movie blogs lately .. pls send me the link .. i like them very much .. very honest

    ReplyDelete