Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Albert Einstein marrying marilyn monroe and doing door to door sales ..personality test

Albert Einstein is one of the greatest scientists . Though his teachers found him dumb he proved what is genius thanks to his great flair for science . And E=mc^2 thrills me even when i think about the concept of small amount of matter getting converted to so much energy  ...

Now for a moment imagine if Albert Einstein became a salesman --- a door to door salesman or even a big corporate sales head .  Will he be successful ?  And to make matters worse if he has Marilyn Monroe as his wife who has her own aspirations out of life which is far different from him  ... Anyway Einstein was lucky that he didnt choose a career which he was not fit for and didnt marry a girl who was not his wavelength  .  (Marilyn is my wavelength :)  )

The point is however good /smart you are the most important thing is understand yourself and proceed . I have been fortunate to understand myself fairly well thanks not only to my friends and relatives who point out my strengths and weaknesses but also an honest look into myself and seeing my strengths and weaknesses .
(You want to know about my weaknesses :)  that will be in my next blog :)  )  .

A few days back i did a personality test based on Kiersey and Myers Briggs on the internet . I was happy that the analysis that it give me read very correct for me . Not that i didnt know many of it  but when some test also gives further insight into yourself you feel doubly sure that you are on the right road .  It was not a magical test which gives you the best career / the best girl who will fit you . But it gives you an idea of your "wavelength  "  .  I write this because many of the people i meet find this concept of " wavelength " very confusing . But this test in its explanation even included this term which was great .

I am not saying you should choose everything depending on some random test . But these also can give some  idea on yourself in your search for self discovery . Though i have some skill in hand reading and i am amazed at the intense interest people have in it inspite of 0 scientific evidence for it , its high time that we spend a little time in assessing ourselves at least for amusement sake..


No comments:

Post a Comment