Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2022

 If there is heaven or hell or anything in between .   

I dont believe in any of the major religions . But i am sort of spiritual .  I wish to believe in another world and a soul . But there is no proof  that exists or doesnt exist .  Anyway if there is one what i want there ?  

I want to meet all the beautiful languages i am learning personified . As a budding polyglot i want to meet all the 4 Romance ( i know it has nothing to do with Romance :) ) languages in the form of 4 beautiful women . Polygamy ? Not really . They are after all languages personified and cannot be jealous of each other . Also its another world where jealousy doesnt exist . Or does it ? 

Anyway first i want to be hugged and kissed by the spanish girl . I mean the language personified . Few people can deny the beauty of spanish language . Especially in music how it beautifully rhymes with the melody and the words are full of passion , angst and whatever emotion . With my love of latin american culture and the people and spanish being my first love as the first language i started learning online its only correct that i want her hug first . Abrazos .Jaja . And of course the besos .  

Who next .  My favorite brasiliera . hey mr playboy :(  You are getting naughty . You meant languages and now you are saying brasiliera . Its because i was learning brasilian portuguese and for me the language is as musical and upbeat as the culture of brasilians . I love the way they speak , they look , their friendliness . Muito bem .  Eu gosto minha portuguese . "Your grammar is wrong"  .She told . " Give me a hug and a kiss first " . I told her .  She  gave me a hug and a kiss and a beautiful brasilian smile .  

Oh that man who was struggling with the r and j in class . The french language personified told the others . The smell of Parisian perfum was strong . But he was trying his best and he was even trying french songs with his limited french . She told others . I am going to hug him . But his french sucks . Others told . She smiled a monalisa smile . let me check how he kisses :)  

The italian lady was last . She plainly refused to kiss or even to hug . The others told . Isnt it rude . Why dont you at least give him a shakehand .  Italian woman told the others . But he doesnt know a single word of italian . he knows all the other three romance languages . i hate him . he neglected me . She asked  me if i knew even a single word of italian . I blushed . Then i had a great idea . I smiled and told " pizza " . Hmmm,  Hug ... This man is the limits . take him away and feed him to the lions Caesar . After the hug and kiss of course . 

Suddenly there was a drop in temperature .  So cold . The girls shivered , i tried not to shiver . The temperature became -20 degrees .  A beautiful woman , one of the most beautiful i have ever seen appeared .  Roosky devushka , ya znayoo eyo . The inner voice was checking if the russian grammar cases was correct ."  Daaa . Kaneshna .  Mush ."  She replied . My inner voice was again checking if her russian grammar was correct .    The other girls were looking in dismay . They tried google translate to get what we were talking about in russian .  

Ya hachu tselovat . Mne nushna obnimi .  I tried to tell her through frozen lips . The russian ever so beautiful and ever at ease in the coldest of the cold came closer and gave me a kiss and a hug . The warmest kiss in the coldest weather . 

Payyahali . she told . The others watched while we were walking towards the horizon ... of heaven or hell ya ne znayu  .  After all i havent committed any sin except getting kissed and hugged .  is it a sin in the netherworld . I dont think so ........    Viktor tsoi song was playing loudly  .  


No comments:

Post a Comment